Friday, November 03, 2006

How To Invest By Brown Bagging It To The Game


Last Sunday I went to Giants Stadium for the New York Giants / Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game, also dubbed the Barber Bowl. Accompanying me were my wife, our oldest son and some cousins. As usual we brought along some sandwiches and soda in the car and eat them on the way to the game. Having not been to Giants Stadium since last season it was not until we passed the concession stand did I once again get stadium sticker shock. So, on my trusty Palm (symbol: PALM) Treo 650 I snapped a picture of the concession stand (which is posted above). For what you can save by eating before the game by bringing your own food, drink and snack you can buy one share of Aramark Corporation (symbol: RMK), the company that runs the concessions. So the next time you go to a game, bag your own lunch and call your broker the next morning.

No comments: